Hello Radius is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any data is collected and processed according to applicable national laws and regulations and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy and, in case of material changes, we may provide you with an additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or if you have an account with us, an email notification).
As a User or Visitor, you are responsible for checking the relevant pages for any amendments and updates.
“Hello Radius” or “we”, “us”, “our” refers to HELLO RADIUS LIMITED, a limited liability company registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus under registration number HE 425388 which is the provider of the Services on the Platform.
“Personal Data” means all data relating to a natural person who can be identified from such data (e.g., name, address and/or identification number), in accordance with GDPR and other applicable law.
“Processing” means, in accordance with GDPR and other applicable law, operation(s) performed on Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Collection of Data
The data we collect includes data entered, published and made available by a User/Visitor when accessing the Platform and using the Services, including:
- When an Employer / Recruiter account is created, we collect Personal Data, such as the User’s first and last name, email address, phone number and password (safely stored and encrypted, so not visible to us, and only used for authentication purposes on the Platform). We also collect the company name of the Employer / Recruiter.
- When a job advert is created and submitted, the data (personal or otherwise) we additionally collect includes the address of the job location, the contact details of the Employer’s / Recruiter’s contact person for the specific job submitted (if such person is different to the User) and any additional data (personal or otherwise) added in the job description;
- When a Job Seeker account is created, we collect Personal Data, such as the User’s first and last name, email address and password (safely stored and encrypted, so not visible to us, and only used for authentication purposes on the Platform);
- When a Job Seeker creates a Profile, the data (personal or otherwise) we may additionally collect includes their profile description information, job title, skills and work preferences, job search status and their Curriculum Vitae (as a downloadable document), gender identity, ethnicity, and pronouns;
- When a Job Seeker applies to a job advert through the platform, we may collect data (personal or otherwise) contained within a covering letter;
- When a user creates an account with their Google or Facebook Account, we collect personal data such as their name, email address, phone number and profile image;
- When a user subscribes to our newsletter(s)and/or registers via our online registration form we collect personal data such as their name and email address;
- For any payment, payment details and billing information (to the extent that this is needed to be transmitted to our third-party payment gateway provider).
- Information of your network and device, your software and hardware, such as your IP address, server, web browser, domain names, access times and the address of the website you came from and the website you go to.
- Usage data when you visit the Platform or use our Services.
- Anonymous demographic information (for the purposes of improving our Services or statistics).
- An identifier related to an account you have with Hello Radius (if any) for the purpose of improving our Services.
Hello Radius is not responsible for the privacy practices or other content on third party websites outside of the Platform.
Use / Processing of Data
Hello Radius uses Personal Data as necessary for the purposes for which it is intended / it is provided by you and in accordance with the law, such as in the following circumstances:
- for the provision of the Services by Hello Radius;
- to display the contact details of a job advert to Job Seekers, as necessary for the Services;
- to display job search preferences, skills and information about Job Seekers to Employers registered on Hello Radius, as necessary for the Services;
- inform users of relevant content and resources;
- to help Employers hire more inclusively for the purpose of enabling equal opportunities;
- inform Users and/or Visitors of new or other features / Services;
- for any purpose related to any of the above or any other purpose for which you provided your Personal Data;
- when the Processing is necessary for Hello Radius to comply with its legal or regulatory obligations and when required by the law;
- when the Processing is in our legitimate interests (i.e., the interest of our business, ensuring that Hello Radius gives you the best Services possible and the most secure experience on the Platform), provided our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms; or
- for matching relevant Candidate Profiles to Job Adverts, only when permission has been obtained by Job Seekers who have opted-in to allow their profile to be searched by our recommendations engine;
- for sending payment and billing information to our third-party payment gateway provider, in accordance with the data processing agreement we have entered into with them;
- for sending contact information such as your full name, email address and phone number to our third-party email marketing providers for the purpose of receiving emails about the Platform and Services, in accordance with the data processing agreement we have entered into with them.
Users that create an account with Hello Radius, agree to receive email notifications about the Services they signed up for and/or use on the Platform such as an account registration confirmation or if you are an Employer/Recruiter, service notifications about your job adverts and new candidate applications.
Users reserve the right to opt-out of these email notifications by unsubscribing or deactivating notifications on their account. To maintain account security, users cannot unsubscribe from certain communications from Hello Radius regarding account verification or security updates.
For Employers / Recruiters who purchase our Services, you cannot unsubscribe from transactional email notifications sent by our third-party payment gateway provider.
For Employers / Recruiters, if you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list Service Notifications: Job posts & Company Promotions you will not receive your coupon / reward details by email.
Users that opt-in to receive our marketing emails when they create their account, reserve the right to opt-out of these email notifications by unsubscribing.
Users that sign up to the Services using their Google Account will be automatically subscribed to marketing communications and reserve the right to opt-out by unsubscribing.
Users that do not have an account with Hello Radius and subscribed to newsletter(s),and/or signed up to our online registration form, agree to receive email notifications about the Services they subscribed to/registered for.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to the following in relation to the Personal Data we hold about you:
- To request access to your Personal Data.
- To request that any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you is corrected.
- To request the erasure of your Personal Data, i.e., to ask us to delete such data where this is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected such data and/or where you have successfully exercised your right to restrict, or object to, our Processing (please see below).
- To restrict our Processing activities or to object to the Processing of your Personal Data (for example for direct marketing purposes).
- To request the transfer of your Personal Data (in a secure, commonly used and machine-readable format) to you or a third party.
- If Hello Radius is relying on your consent for the Processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time (noting that in such cases, Hello Radius may not be able to provide certain Services to you).
Please note that not all of these rights may be applicable to all Users/Visitors and all circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or have any questions, please contact us using the contact details below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Note that for specific legal reasons, Hello Radius may not always be able to comply with your requests and if so, we will notify you, if applicable.
In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection in Cyprus, the contact details of which are as follows:
1 Iasonos str., 1082 Nicosia
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
Data Retention and Erasure
Hello Radius will keep the User’s Personal Data for as long as the account with Hello Radius remains open, or as necessary for the purposes the data was collected, namely for Hello Radius to provide the Services to you.
If the Platform or the Services are accessed or used once by a User, Hello Radius will retain the Personal Data, until the account is deleted.
If you have a Job Seeker account and your CV has not been updated within 11 months, you will be notified by email to update your profile information. Your CV must be updated within 30 days on receipt of the email otherwise your CV will be deleted from our systems.
If you are a Job Seeker and you choose to delete your account, Personal Data will be removed from our systems after 24 hours. If you created a Candidate Profile and / or uploaded a CV or covering letter on the Platform, these documents will be deleted. This applies to any job applications sent and / or job alert notifications created.
If you are an Employer / Recruiter and you delete your account, all Personal Data will be removed from our systems after 24 hours. However, Hello Radius will continue to store (depersonalised) data about a job advert, not constituting Personal Data, for the purpose of business performance analysis.
If you are an Employer / Recruiter, please note that the following also applies when you delete your account:
- your job adverts (whether in review, active/inactive or expired) and any other information published will not be visible and/or accessible on the Platform;
- your Company Profile will be removed from the Platform and deleted;
- all Personal Data, contained in job adverts or otherwise, will be removed from our systems after 24 hours.
Even after the deletion of an account, Hello Radius will keep Personal Data that is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, accounting, or other requirements.
We may retain information, not constituting Personal Data, after your account has been deleted.
If an Employer / Recruiter makes a job advert inactive, or it is removed due to the deletion of the Employer’s / Recruiter’s account (or deleted/removed for any other reason in accordance with our Terms and Conditions), the job advert will no longer be visible on the Platform.
Hello Radius is not responsible and does not control data that other Users/Visitors have copied out of our Services on the Website.
Sharing your data
In any event when your Personal Data is collected, Hello Radius will notify you of the recipient or categories of recipients of such information.
Hello Radius has security and electronic safeguards in order to protect your Personal Data.
We carry out regular security monitoring and upgrades. However, Hello Radius does not provide any warranty that data may not be accessed, shared, altered, or destroyed by breach of any safeguards and we are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the foregoing. In such an event, we will comply with any notification obligations where we are legally required to do so.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.