Research and Development Associate
Medochemie is an International Pharmaceutical Company, one of the top 200 producers of generic drugs globally, exporting its products to 110 countries, thus holding the 29% of the total industrial exports of Cyprus. Medochemie operates 13 ultramodern manufacturing plants, 9 in Cyprus, 3 in Vietnam and 1 in the Netherlands, all designed in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) of the EU and WHO (World Health Organization, operates in 22 countries and employs a global workforce of 1880 employees of 19 ethnicities.
We ‘re on a mission to find the best talent out there. We are now looking for a talented Research and Development Associate to join our R&D team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
What the job looks like?
The Research and Development Associate will have the opportunity to:
- Perform physical and chemical analysis for analytical and product development and follow all the guidelines on Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Conduct a preliminary and limited quality evaluation of the raw material and Finished product tested for R&D purposes in accordance with the current guidelines in force
- Apply basic regulatory knowledge under which the medical products are governed
- Prepare analytical plan and protocol
- Compile consolidated summaries and provide required reports throughout the development of each product
- Perform detailed literature searches and review all available literature data for the development of analytical and product development
What does it take to do the job?
- University degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Very good analytical thinking and result orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of ethics and integrity
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
It would be considered a plus if you have:
- Postgraduate Degree
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
By joining us you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Modern & Professional Work Environment
- Multiple events to bond with the team
- Participation in the Company’s Provident fund where the employer contributes 7% of the monthly salary
- Optional participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, and Discount Scheme
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself through our ‘Employee Training & Development Path’
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this position sounds challenging, submit your application through the link below:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.