UI / UX Designer
We are seeking for a UI/UX Designer to join our fast-growing team!
If you are looking to join a versatile company which can ensure career growth and development within an innovative, friendly and rewarding environment, your place is with us!
NETinfo is a versatile and innovative technology company that has been enabling digital transformation solutions for financial institutions since 2000, in more than 30 countries worldwide. We support banks and financial institutions of all sizes across all geographies, helping them to harness the latest technologies, and we fully embrace the needs of today’s digital consumers. Industry analysts recognise NETinfo as one of the global leaders for omnichannel design and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design or a related field
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
- Comfortable with working on macOS operating system
- Familiarity using other operating systems such as Windows, Android, iOS
- In-depth proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong grasp of modern design trends and techniques with an eye for subtle details
- Understanding of UI/UX thinking and overall CX
- Basic knowledge and understanding of CSS and HTML
- Understanding of responsive and unified design
- Detail-oriented with ability to organize, manage time and expectations
- Innovative; providing unique and fresh approaches
- Team player that is not afraid to speak their mind
What you’ll do:
- Keep up to date on trends across all existing and future channels (desktop, mobile, wearables, etc.)
- Handle projects from concept to completion
- Support other designers in executing projects already in production
- Create clear and pixel-perfect design prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, analysts, developers and other relevant teams across the business
- Prepare developer-ready design guidelines
- Experience with prototyping in Figma
What we offer:
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in Provident Fund. NETinfo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a supportive work environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.