Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Mechanical Engineer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS. Job Description: The Mechanical Engineer will become a member of Delorbis Technology and Qualification Department.
Experience and Skills:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineer.
- Very good command of English (written and spoken) and a sound knowledge of Greek.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Pharmaceutical’s experience will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineer, will be considered an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To create and execute qualification protocols related to systems, equipment and services.
- To issue qualification reports related to systems, equipment and services.
- Creation of User requirement specifications (URS).
- To create and execute risk analysis.
- To issue Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) related to equipment, Facilities and Procedures.
- Maintain and execution of Qualification program.
- Execution of Re-Qualifications.
- Create and apply online printing templates.
- Troubleshooting of Production equipment.
Please mention the relevant code: TQE-003 for this position and send us your CV by 5th October 2023 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.